Friday, August 05, 2005

The Piano Tuner of Earthquakes

Somthing to keep your eyes open for is the new Quay bros film.

"On the remote estate of Dr. Droz a terrible experiment is taking place. Droz has brought the famous opera singer Malvina van Stille back to life, and he's making her rehearse for an opera he has written. A piano tuner discovers Droz's nefarious plan, in the process falling in love with Malvina and trying to come to her rescue. "

More about it here on the excellent "Film at Eleven" website.

3 comments:

Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

I was searching through blogs to see how to create a blog. I like your blog. I was wondering if I should write about suffolk county golf course to add to my website.

Thank you,

Lon

Mike said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

sheela said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Kaylee

http://www.craigslistdecoded.info